Translate

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

My Nightmare!


Greetings readers of Doberman Breeders RIP-OFF:

            My name is Julie A. Lopez. I’m from San Juan, Puerto Rico. My life always has been passion about dogs. But not just all breeds. In special the Doberman Pinscher. Why? Don’t really know how to explain you. But I can say is a dog with so diversity in his type. By the time I could and afford to acquire one I started searching for almost a year. I go and enter in different forums and groups which were all related about Dobermans. I met people who knew about pedigrees. But my surprises were others; knowing so many diseases in this beloved breed. DCM one of the biggest responsible for dead.

            But this letter is more than this. Is to expose those Big Named Kennels. Calling themselves as Breeders. That name is to big to fit. Who is one of them: Izrafel Kennel. Why? I got the illusion to get a beautiful big Doberman to show and work and what I got was a nightmare, not with the dog, but with the breeder.

3mo
 


          My boy name Izrafel Leon Luthor, born 5 October 2011, son of Izrafel Abe Arroganto x Kim Kaylee Del Nasi. My boy cost weren't the problem but was a big amount for me. I didn’t care anything of this. But getting him home was a bit chaotic. When my boy came it was the most exciting experience ever. But from that moment all started to get bad too. Leon came with this huge bump on his head! I immediately text my breeder asking what happen to him. She told he was fine when he sent him that maybe for flight he got hit. He came at 3 and half months. For the next two weeks I took him to vet and see if all was ok.

3mo


            While playing with him I noticed something weird in his teeth. They were getting all misplaced. I took him to the vet and he diagnosed severe underbite due to genetics. I immediately text my breeder, she said that couldn’t be true. I ask vet this could have been done by bite training a fall or anything possible for it. Saying that this was only genetics. My show dog weren’t anymore. My vet immediately told me he couldn’t be used for breeding too cuz this could be pass to puppies.

This is at 10mo
 


            When I ask for answers on my breeder the only thing she said “I send you good dog". Nevertheless I had faith this could be repair. Time pass and it were only getting worse. By time he was almost 8mo he always were showing signs of to much scalp, bumps everywhere on his body and around his eyes dryness. I had a feeling I need it to do a skin scrap on him. But I thought it was just puppy hood and allergies by food. By 10mo and a half there were some weird loosening patches of hair around his muzzle and the bumps have only got worse. I immediately took him to vet to do a skin scrap. My feared were true. Demodex appeared. My Leon immediately goes to treatment and now is under control thank god.

Patches on the ribs
 


            All this things happen and my breeder in times was there. But the most awful things she accused me for me responsible of all that he have. Accusing me that he has Demodex because of to much bath. Two baths a month. How in the world could this be possible? I ask her so his bite is also my fault what she responded YES! How could it be? Leon will be 11mo and still I don’t have any pedigree papers on her. She always got excuses for this. Never have time.

            I always go private with this. Never go on public try to fix this. But she only used lame excuses.  I ask for full refund on Leon because he couldn’t be shown nor even bred. She told me that couldn’t be done that she could give me another puppy.  We got an agreement of getting new puppy from the mating I picked but why believing again in her when all this happen. I can't get in touch with her because she blocked me from Facebook. Go figure!
          What I said to myself is that nobody is perfect. But coming forward as a breeder and be there to your buyer it would have been a different story. Although he is a beautiful boy and have great temperament and a lovable boy. I'm training him hard in French Ring to get his CSAU (I have to add that in December 8, 2012 we acquire our CSAU). Because he can't be bred or shown doesn't mean he isn't a great pet.

CSAU passed on Dec 8, 2012
 
            Leon now is more than a year and still no pedigree papers. Sad as it is.

Regards...

6 comments:

  1. I need to add to this post that I could talk to my breeder again and she said about all what happened between us and she is willing to send papers again and also agreed to have any puppy from any breeding I choose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just don't know how someone...who have bad experiance with some breeder....makes a deal with him again...
    what if u get another puppy with problems...???
    i would choose another breeder....
    just my opinion..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you're right Maya. But if ever take another one from is picking it up myself! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. c'mon....i would never pick another puppy from that breeder...never...half money back and that's it. don't need to make another compromise...pick some good breeder but most of all...found breeder around you....check about his litteres...and most of all...pick puppy by yourself...not a breeder...that's all u can do and i know u won't be dissapointed...especially when u buy puppys that costs alot..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh believe I learned my lesson the hard way! No puppies from her ever!!! Do you have Facebook Maya?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your experience! I been trying to find a doberman puppy but so far I only came across scams. It's ridiculous..

    ReplyDelete